Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Limerick Day


Well, I don't know if it was the promise of the 8X10 glossy, or my witty repartee, but either way we've got at least double digits checking in with the blog right now. Thanks for coming on board. Although, I have to say I didn't necessarily think this through. For instance, one of my best friends from High School is now reading this, so I'm wondering if I can block him from posting any comments :). Also, some of the guys who have gone with me to Whistler are on here, which can't bode well either. But my favorite has to be Matt who is on here but apparently in RSS mode. Matt sends out Tweets of what he's doing at work and it's honestly like he's speaking in tongues. Now, I think we need more of that in church (remember, if it's in the Bible it's Lutheran) but Matt definitely needs a translator. His computer speak is well beyond me. So, instead of asking him what RSS mode is I've come up with my own ideas. Retired Secret Service. or maybe, Randomly Sized Sausages. Either way, Matt I'm glad you're here.

Not much more to add than that, so far. But as the title of this post suggests, it's National Limerick Day. So, feel free to post a comment in classical Limerick format if you'd like.

6 comments:

  1. Bill Walles once started a blog
    of thoughts coming out of his nog
    about family and stuff,
    religion, some fluff,
    and odd musings from a long jog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I'm following you here too. Since it seems you're about stats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my new favorite limerick, Michelle! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay..I'm not good at limericks but this one just came to me.

    I once new a pastor named Bill
    He lived in my town, Marysville
    He talked of our savior
    In a whole new flavor
    I sure miss that pastor named Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got a great limerick but I don't think you'd appreciate it if I posted it here.....

    Hey, who's the cartoonist who did that fish, talk about talent!!

    ReplyDelete