Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy 90210 Day


Well, as today is 9-02-10, it's a perfect time to take a break from my previous post and remember one of the "best" shows from 90's, Bevery Hills 90210. Seriously, I will freely admit that this show was one of my guilty pleasures. I took fashion cues from Brandon and Dylan. I had a crush on Kelly, and sometimes Brenda. The plots are ridiculous in retrospect, but at the time, I was drawn in. And, in my defense, I really think the acting level of Jason Priestly and Luke Perry is way better than people gave them credit for. The rest of the cast. . . well let's just remember them fondly. How about you? Got a favorite 90210 episode? Got a different guilty pleasure you'll fess up to?


My favorite ep. - The one where Brandon was elected to be the College President. Because I didn't see that ending coming.


My favorite season - The second College season, where Tiffani Thiesen was brought on to replace Shannen Doherty.


My favorite outfit - Dylan or Brandon wearing a suit jacket and plain white T underneath. I tried so hard to pull that off.


Now just try and get that theme song out of your head.


Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment