Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Fascinating Conversation

So, I know I've posted a lot of videos lately but, really, does that surprise anybody that knows me.  The one for today is fascinating conversation between three of the more well-known Christian leaders particularly on the west coast.  The background is that Francis Chan left what, from all outside appearances, is a very successful ministry in order to play a big role in small, community needs based ministry.  These three are friends and clearly have more insight into the situation than I do.  So, I don't offer this as a way of saying I think I agree with on e guy more than another.  But, it's a beautiful snapshot into the heart of a Christian who feels compelled to do something radical in order to follow Jesus, and the friends who lovingly challenge his decision.  I hope you find it interesting as well.

Don't go to church, Be the Church

Bill

http://www.outofur.com/archives/2010/09/ur_video_why_di.html

No comments:

Post a Comment