Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Calm before the Storm

Hello again,

So, VBS is done! What a great success. What a wonderful time to tell kids about the love of Jesus. But, did I mention that it's done? We had a great time, really, and all the hard work from so many volunteers was really worth it. With that I'm taking a relaxing day before Sunday and then I get a nice two week vacation. We won't be going anywhere. Instead we'll actually have our daughter's eye surgery, and move into a new house on the agenda. Not much of a "vacation" but it will be good to get it all done. In the meantime, I might actually update the blog on my vacation, but not about work related stuff. Sorry, if you want to read my review on "District 9" or hear about my latest hernia from moving too many boxes, log on! And before all that, we'll see you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment